whiteyfunn
SoWal Staff
Kimmifunn said::clap_1: :clap_1:Yay Laner!
Au/Al game tomorrow.
Next weekend...da bears![]()
What basketball? Da Bears? Are they in the playoffs! Please tell me no.
Kimmifunn said::clap_1: :clap_1:Yay Laner!
Au/Al game tomorrow.
Next weekend...da bears![]()
Yeah...basketball. At 2 my time.whiteyfunn said:What basketball? Da Bears? Are they in the playoffs! Please tell me no.
kurt said:You are advertising Smiling Joe's competition. :roll:

Kimmifunn said:Yeah...basketball. At 2 my time.
Unfortunately Da Bears are in the playoffs. They play whoever wins the Tampa game...hopefully Tampa Bay so Caddy can run all over them.
Smiling JOe said:Well, I turn my head for two minutes, and it appears that I missed the avatar of a lifetime. Competition?![]()
Smiling JOe said:Well, I turn my head for two minutes, and it appears that I missed the avatar of a lifetime. Competition?![]()

NOOOO! You don't want to see it! I'm in my unmentionals as well. LANER!Smiling JOe said:Well, I turn my head for two minutes, and it appears that I missed the avatar of a lifetime. Competition?![]()
tomorrow may be an early beer drinking day.kurt said:UF v. UGA tomorrow at noon.![]()
Kimmifunn said:BTW...this may be #1 hijack of a thread. And 2 involved were our beloved Kurt and Smiley J. Just to be noted by all.![]()