Allifunn
FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Thanks for the welcome!
The goat plunger is hilarious; now everytime she says it I'll picture her plunging the toilet with it and giggle
"It-ly" and "Eye-talian" are a couple more that come to mind...
One that I catch myself using, and cringe every time I do - "I'm gonna"
You will be a regular soon!!!!!! BIFFFFFFFFPauwlly Dont Tawk lyke Dat Derr!!!!!!!!!
![]()

well, I love almost all bad words!!! and use them quite often. however, there are a few words that I could do without, they may be gross or just irritating to hear. here are a few...
first of all I dislike the word HATE. but these words are just gross sounding:
vomit
puss
snot
scrotum
head cheese
booger
fromunda cheese
hock a loogie
tea bag
schlong
crapper (but I like crap - and use it a lot)
arm pit
stink
I was going to say buttcheese - but I think I like that one.
but there are many irritating words that I can't remember and don't ever think about them until I hear them.
....................
you are the BEST, SIL!!!!!! 


