• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Worst Florida Banks

New posts
I think that Vision would already be bust had it not been bought out. My knowledge of their company actually came from a competitor of Vision who said that their parent bank, Park out of Ohio is well capitalized and strong. I think moreso than condo mortgages they were heavy into lots, construction and development.

Okay, that's what I thought. They are a "boom bank" like a few others.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top