• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

yet another accident

New posts
Freeways sometimes will post a minimum speed limit. I though about that same 40mph and then thought, wait, that wouldn't work with 98 as there are 35mph limits in Destin. That's when I chose the one about same speeds as a better answer and got it right.
 
yep. That doesn't seem like a lot of time when you are dealing with a move. Of course, I let my DL expire so it was past due by almost 3 years. I had to take the written and the driving test over. The kid that gave me the driving test was exactly half my age!!!! :eek: He wasn't even paying attention to what I was doing.

Then when I wanted to write a check for the fee, they wouldn't take it because I didn't have a valid DL....it hadn't come out of the machine yet. I had to pay cash! :floor:
 
My sweet friend (and Brody's favorite babysitter--the one he calls "HOT") was the one in the accident. The girl that hit her had NO valid driver's license :angry:.

My friend who is a struggling college student was not at fault in the accident (she was going straight, the other person was turning) and her car was totaled.
 
My sweet friend (and Brody's favorite babysitter--the one he calls "HOT") was the one in the accident. The girl that hit her had NO valid driver's license :angry:.

My friend who is a struggling college student was not at fault in the accident (she was going straight, the other person was turning) and her car was totaled.

oh, no...I'm so sorry for her...this is such a frustrating situation!
 
My sweet friend (and Brody's favorite babysitter--the one he calls "HOT") was the one in the accident. The girl that hit her had NO valid driver's license :angry:.

My friend who is a struggling college student was not at fault in the accident (she was going straight, the other person was turning) and her car was totaled.

Is your friend OK?
 
I have never seen such poor driving habits as I have since moving down here. I don't know if it people from many other states on vacation or what, but it is scary. I see them nearly every day as I try to cross 98 from 393. :bang:


Spend a year in Ft Lauderdale / Miami now thats a real driving treat.

People do deposit their brains at the state line when coming on vacay
some to sightsee the rest must be snowblindness lol
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top