• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

yet another accident

New posts
hey its me!! I'm the one who got hit the other day haha. Yeah...so somehow jimmys in Freeport gave me a damage estimate of $4800 which technically would make my car totalled because I think its worth right around that much. Oh well, i guess they think the thing is worth more. But I'm glad because they would have written me some crappy check that would have had me making payments on something all of a sudden when my car is all paid for. Anywho...went by there the other day and they've already started working on it. The girl who hit me's insurance took full liability. Thank god!! I guess that's what I pay all that money for every month.
 
Wow glad to hear you are ok but am kinda surprised that her insurance is paying if she didnt have a valid license. Was it a case of she just didnt have her license with her or something?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top