• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

young people

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimmifunn said:
Fun! I'm originally from B'ham. Seems like all my friends that went back after college dispersed from that area. Sowal is close enough, but far enough away. Get ready though...Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day that phone is going to start ringing. Pull out the sofa bed.

And Suuuundays!!

I live in Sowal and in my 20s. I'm so bored I could cry.

Thanks for leaving, Kimmifunn. :(
 
southof30A said:
What is "development"?


hee hee...What are "young people"?
 
egrp said:
its that bad huh?? well i'll be down there soon, we'll have to get together.

If you are talking about the development, you are too vague. There are many careers found under the header development. If you are talking about young people, we are scarce.
 
egrp said:
its that bad huh?? well i'll be down there soon, we'll have to get together.

It's not that bad. Wlaner will take care of you. When I left her social life just fell apart. That happens though. They call me the glue that holds them all together. :lol:

We'll all be there New Year's to turn it out though...
 
Kimmifunn said:
You should hook up with Wlaner... she's a nice little 20-something in the area...


And who is this? I am planning on a move to the area within two years. I am single and hating it too. :(
 
bsmart said:
And who is this? I am planning on a move to the area within two years. I am single and hating it too. :(

Wlaner took the reigns as the local social chair for the young professionals. She's a great person to know...as long as NYC doesn't snatch her up first!

Are you new peeps guys or girls. I'm such a matchmaker.
 
egrp said:
guy, NYC way too cold for southern girls like yall

That's what they all say. Don't worry though...we keep it hot.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top