• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

young people

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smiling JOe said:
Doesn't Law School equate to about 80 hours of school/studying per week? I often remember seeing the Law Library filled during the major holiday breaks like Thanksgiving and Christmas. Doesn't sound like the partying life for sure.

bsmart, I thought you said you were moving to the beach soon. Is there a law school here? UGA has an excellent Law School if you can get in, so why not stay there if your grades are strong enough?


The beach move is only short term for now, I start law school in August of 2006, because I am taking a year off. I am applying to UGA, Emory, Tulane, UVA, and S. Carolina as these schools have the best land use and environmental law programs. I want to stay in the south and so that after law school I can move to the panhandle and practice environmental law here, there are not many here currently so its a needed resource.
 
The beach move was only short term because I was going to live in my aunt an uncles condo at Seamist, for about 5 months. But I cannot find a job. Maybe I will just take any job that pays, and now I hear that my aunt and uncle may be renting the condo out since I have not moved--so now I need a place to stay, and with no job that is a big bummer.
 
Last edited:
wlaner said:
I'm glad you asked and not me. Just joking!

Hey Bsmart...Do you play Bocce Ball?


I do play bocce. I live near Chateau Elan in northeast Atlanta, and they have a bocce ball torney that I have always been tempted to sign up for.
 
bsmart said:
The beach move is only short term for now, I start law school in August of 2006, because I am taking a year off. I am applying to UGA, Emory, Tulane, UVA, and S. Carolina as these schools have the best land use and environmental law programs. I want to stay in the south and so that after law school I can move to the panhandle and practice environmental law here, there are not many here currently so its a needed resource.

What about Alabama Law School? I mean I hear it's pretty good.
 
bsmart said:
I do play bocce. I live near Chateau Elan in northeast Atlanta, and they have a bocce ball torney that I have always been tempted to sign up for.

Hey EGRP- get on it Tonto. This boy plays Bocce ball. You gotta learn to land the Laner...

Will y'all fight for her?
 
Kimmifunn said:
Listen sugar lips...I find out everything. I have a crew down there that reports directly to me.

There's no ham like the birmingham.


Everything? Well, if anyone on this board has learned anything...it's not to tell Kimmifunn. She'll make a thread out of you!! And then post embarrassing pictures.
 
wlaner said:
Everything? Well, if anyone on this board has learned anything...it's not to tell Kimmifunn. She'll make a thread out of you!! And then post embarrassing pictures.

That's not true! :oops:
 
Kimmifunn said:
Hey EGRP- get on it Tonto. This boy plays Bocce ball. You gotta learn to land the Laner...

Will y'all fight for her?


Although I have dabbled in Bocce, my game needs fine tuning. However, I consider myself a superb athlete and am confident in my ability to master the game with ease. That being said I am extremely adept at other social outdoor activities such as Frisbee, horseshoes, and badminton, not to mention my specialty freeze-tag. Hope this helps.
 
egrp said:
Although I have dabbled in Bocce, my game needs fine tuning. However, I consider myself a superb athlete and am confident in my ability to master the game with ease. That being said I am extremely adept at other social outdoor activities such as Frisbee, horseshoes, and badminton, not to mention my specialty freeze-tag. Hope this helps.

There ya go...that's what I like to hear. If you look anything like the lovely man to my left I may come swoop you from the Laner. :clap_1:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top