• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

young people

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimmifunn said:
That's not true! :oops:


Kimmifunn...now you know I'm kidding. I don't care. I really don't think you could embarrass me that bad. Now having said that...let's call a truce.


:rolling:
 
wlaner said:
Kimmifunn...now you know I'm kidding. I don't care. I really don't think you could embarrass me that bad. Now having said that...let's call a truce.


:rolling:

I better...or retaliation will start!

Is it 6 yet? I want to go home.
 
bsmart said:
The beach move was only short term because I was going to live in my aunt an uncles condo at Seamist, for about 5 months. But I cannot find a job. Maybe I will just take any job that pays, and now I hear that my aunt and uncle may be renting the condo out since I have not moved--so now I need a place to stay, and with no job that is a big bummer.

Just get down here if you are going to do it. There are plenty of jobs. So maybe you wait tables or sling some drinks for a while.
 
Smiling JOe said:
Just get down here if you are going to do it. There are plenty of jobs. So maybe you wait tables or sling some drinks for a while.

Looks like I will be down there at the end of Oct.! I am looking forward to kayaking and biking the trails. This will be a nice trip after I take the LSAT on Oct. 1st :eek:

Anyone want to join me in kayaking and biking?
 
wlaner said:
Kimmifunn...you make me sound like some type of aircraft.

Want to go to Rio at the end of January? We need $300 by Friday. Let me know your thoughts...
 
Kimmifunn said:
Want to go to Rio at the end of January? We need $300 by Friday. Let me know your thoughts...

$300.00 to go to rio? Do you have to paddle the boat?

Count me in :clap_1:
 
Landlocked said:
$300.00 to go to rio? Do you have to paddle the boat?

Count me in :clap_1:

Well $300 now and $700 in January! Woo Hoo! Still in?
 
Who is going, Kimmi? What are the dates? I was trying to work in a trip to Madrid at the beginning of the year.
 
wlaner said:
Who is going, Kimmi? What are the dates? I was trying to work in a trip to Madrid at the beginning of the year.

Right now Colin and David...We have to go in twosies. We want to get a fun group to go. They want to go the last week in Jan...but I would rather wait until March. I will just be coming off a week vaca in Jan. And take another one 20 days later..

Call me tonight. That horns blowin and this beach is out da door!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top