• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

young people

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
wlaner said:
Wait, K-fun?

Egrp and bsmart what are yall coming down here?

I don't think they gave dates did they?

They gave their dates. They are waiting with baited breath to take your happly little self out.
 
Kimmifunn said:
They gave their dates. They are waiting with baited breath to take your happly little self out.

I'm sorry. I didn't catch them the first time. Don't worry I went back and read.

Oh guess what. I am running in the Rosemary race next week. Is anyone else running (walking)?
 
wlaner said:
I'm sorry. I didn't catch them the first time. Don't worry I went back and read.

Oh guess what. I am running in the Rosemary race next week. Is anyone else running (walking)?


Yep I cannot wait to get down there. I haven't been since June, and that was pre-Dennis. I am going to be down there by my lonesome too, for three days. I am trying to get my best friend to come along too. We'll see how that goes--I think he is scared to ride in the car with me when I am driving long distances.
 
bsmart said:
Yep I cannot wait to get down there. I haven't been since June, and that was pre-Dennis. I am going to be down there by my lonesome too, for three days. I am trying to get my best friend to come along too. We'll see how that goes--I think he is scared to ride in the car with me when I am driving long distances.

Are you not moving there anymore? :idontno:
 
Well the October trip is a vacation. Then I hope to move for a few months temporarily until I go off to law school, this will probably happen in January maybe. The permanent move will come after law school.
 
Anyone know of any retail stores that sell kayaks and bikes and things, where I could get a temporary job for about 6 months until I move away to go to law school?
 
bsmart said:
Anyone know of any retail stores that sell kayaks and bikes and things, where I could get a temporary job for about 6 months until I move away to go to law school?

Try over at Yellow Fin in Grayton...
 
Or Ono in Seaside. Their kayak shop is Seaside Bait House right next door to the Wheel House.
 
wlaner said:
Or Ono in Seaside. Their kayak shop is Seaside Bait House right next door to the Wheel House.

They're all owned by the same person...and you know who works there...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top