Smiling JOe
SoWal Expert
Okay, I like this forum so much that I want to sell someting. Also, I think it will help me live a more simple life. I figure, why not go for the big stuff, and here is a start:
1966 Mustang Convertible
Don't really want to sell it, but because I never drive it, I will consider offers over $20,000. It begs to be driven.
miles -- speedo was broken when I bought it, but I would guess it has well over 100k.
engine - clean 289 V8
color - white top over blue car
Interior - Blue
Runs well. Car is in good condition and is very clean. Very close to original condition.
Car is stored in Georgia.
Not actual car, but looks just like it, except this one has white interior and a trunk-mounted luggage rack.
1966 Mustang Convertible
Don't really want to sell it, but because I never drive it, I will consider offers over $20,000. It begs to be driven.
miles -- speedo was broken when I bought it, but I would guess it has well over 100k.
engine - clean 289 V8
color - white top over blue car
Interior - Blue
Runs well. Car is in good condition and is very clean. Very close to original condition.
Car is stored in Georgia.
Not actual car, but looks just like it, except this one has white interior and a trunk-mounted luggage rack.



