• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

amore--first timer

New posts
We love amore's too. Funny thing though. I mention the Super Secret SoWaler Discount Code Word and the waitress ...... without fail ...... looks at me like I'm a loon :idontno: ........... (not the 1st time I've seen that look ;-) ).... anyway they always give us the discount and serve the best pizza around. Amore's is a scheduled event on our SoWal trips :cool:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top