• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Audit of Sheriff's Office notes internal problems

New posts
the lady told me it was this new type of latex stain. i think i saw her over by the mistints. i didn't think they tinted the stain.

Oh.......latex stain, well then, that should be fine since it's nothing at all like reg stain, but still not like paint either:biggrin:
 
I was just fixing to tell you that you are bordering on slander. Be careful what is being put out on these threads. If you say something, you need to have the facts to back it up.

I can assure you that the Sheriff's secretary is as honest as they come.

Nobody had said the secretary isn't honest...but there are internal security controls that keep honest people honest....like door locks.
 
Wow..seems that our infamous Sheriff has alot of supporters willing to overlook his shortcomings. I wish I always had that type of support in my job. I just always got fired when I screwed up as bad as he has. I cant believe he was still in office after the little incident of his brother, I think, I'm not stating as FACT because it was SOOO long ago that my memory is a bit cloudy, waiting to stop drug dealers until they were in Walton Co. on I-10 so that Walton CO. would get the proceeds from said bust.
Nobody had said the secretary isn't honest...but there are internal security controls that keep honest people honest....like door locks.
According to the recommendations in that audit there arent as many as there need to be ..either that or they just havent been told about them or care to adhere to them.
 
Last edited:
It isn't slander or libel to state one's personal opinion of the clusterpuck that is the current Sheriff's office! Especially when what you are saying/commenting on is "old news" that has been reported and verified by several local papers. :roll:

Go ahead, try and sue someone for saying "someone is an idiot for emailing financial information to an unknown source and causing a loss to taxpayers of tens of thousands of dollars". Maybe you'll get an honorable mention in the goofy news section, because that's not actionable, that's fact!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top