cassie said:Hope you're not driving that back and fourth to SoWal. That'd cost you a fortune!
I think I'll stick with the Wagoneer ; )
and a little tank at that. If you just used it for running around at the beach id be fine.cassie said:How are those things on towing? We've got a little (18ft) Whaler we take out a lot. I'm sure it'd be ok with that, right?

no wagoneer, but I overheard a landscaping guy talking to Stacy, Bartender at Red Bar, and he mentioned that he or someone he knew had an old jeep for sale around $3000. I don't know his name, but could probably find out without too much effort.cassie said:Thanks for all the info guys! I rarely "floor it" so no worries there. I'm not big on crazy beach drivers either.
Have been thinking about getting a beach clunker to leave down there though .... try'n to talk the hubbie into one of those old Wagoner's. Anybody know of one for sale ; )
