• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Bikes and Fish???

New posts

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Is there a place to do monthly rentals for a bike even in Feb?

Also where do you buy Beta fish or even a goldfish in the area, I know the local Wal-Mart did not have a fish area the last time I was in there.
 
For bike rentals, check with Big Daddy's in Blue Mtn Beach, or Yellowfin Sports in Seagrove. I bet either would work with you on a monthly rental, but it might cost more than the bicycle. Call and ask. I might be very wrong, especially in the off season.

Cannot help you with the fish.
 
Can I ask why a beta fish is required?:idontno: Such a curious request, especially when you are also asking about a bike rental!:lol:
 
Can I ask why a beta fish is required?:idontno: Such a curious request, especially when you are also asking about a bike rental!:lol:

My daughter that is moving to the area really likes to have a pet and since that is out, she wanted a small fish. Beta's are very easy to care for and don't need much space.

She also wanted a bike while in the area and I really don't want to haul one from Memphis down there.
 
I thought this was a new takeout restaurant.

I thought for sure it was going to be some sort of feminist thread, ala "a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle." :floor:

Petsmart in Destin has beta fishes...
 
I thought for sure it was going to be some sort of feminist thread, ala "a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle." :floor:

Petsmart in Destin has beta fishes...

:floor:
 
only on SoWal could two perfectly innocent questions lead to such diverse responses. :floor:

Thanks about the Petsmart, did not realize there was one and SJ has giving me some bike suggestions.

So it seems we might have our fish on a bike after all. :clap:
 
Petsmart is great for fish,

keep your receipt and if it dies within 2 weeks they will give you another fish for free....

I know it sounds crazy but when you get several fish and several die it all adds up. :biggrin: plus I am frugal when it comes to certain things...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top