• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

callin all SoWallers!!!!

New posts
scrltbegonya said:
Another exciting event to miss...I will be out of sowal and in San Diego :idontno:

You are getting good at this!!! :biggrin:
 
Sueshore said:
You are getting good at this!!! :biggrin:

I know! You need to start planning all events around my schedule. HELLO!
 
scrltbegonya said:
I know! You need to start planning all events around my schedule. HELLO!

Send me your October schedule...STAT!!! :biggrin:
 
Allifunn said:
Since so many of us are heading into SoWal this next week, we have decided to do a little dinner meeting of our own..it won't live up to Miss Kitty's Southern dinner...but we will TRY! ;-) Paula, Audie and myself will be there for sure...6:00 Amore'. We would like to invite any and all SoWallers that live or will be vacationing in SoWal!! If you can't make it by 6:00....come on when ever you can!!!!
Jfunn...I expect you to be present and accounted for!!
I look forward to meeting NEW friends and partaying with friends I have met in the past!!!!!!!!
PM me to let me know if you are interested! :clap_1:
The resturant name will be appropro for our get together! :wub: SoWal
Amore'!!!

I am a little confused. Cork pm'd me to say Amore' Sunday night. Is it Sunday or Monday?:idontno: Monday might be better for me. Much as gttbd :wub: amore' I am not sure I can talk him away from the Seabar on Sunday. We want to try and be there so just let me know. ;-)
 
Allifunn said:
:oops: whoops...sorry ...Monday MAy 8th...

Oh, we won't be arriving until May 17. I'm so sorry I going to miss this chance to meet you all! Like everyone else on this board has said, be sure to have a few drinks in honor of us missing it!

M
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top