Miss Kitty
Meow
scrltbegonya said:Another exciting event to miss...I will be out of sowal and in San Diego![]()
You are getting good at this!!!
scrltbegonya said:Another exciting event to miss...I will be out of sowal and in San Diego![]()
Sueshore said:You are getting good at this!!!![]()
Allifunn said:I'll have one (or 2, or 3 ...) for you & ktschris!!!
I wish I could be there!!!!! 
Smiling JOe said:To my knowledge, Amore doesn't serve liqour.
scrltbegonya said:I know! You need to start planning all events around my schedule. HELLO!
Allifunn said:Since so many of us are heading into SoWal this next week, we have decided to do a little dinner meeting of our own..it won't live up to Miss Kitty's Southern dinner...but we will TRY! ;-) Paula, Audie and myself will be there for sure...6:00 Amore'. We would like to invite any and all SoWallers that live or will be vacationing in SoWal!! If you can't make it by 6:00....come on when ever you can!!!!
Jfunn...I expect you to be present and accounted for!!
I look forward to meeting NEW friends and partaying with friends I have met in the past!!!!!!!!
PM me to let me know if you are interested! :clap_1:
The resturant name will be appropro for our get together!SoWal
Amore'!!!
Monday might be better for me. Much as gttbd
amore' I am not sure I can talk him away from the Seabar on Sunday. We want to try and be there so just let me know. ;-)Allifunn said:whoops...sorry ...Monday MAy 8th...