jessifunn
superJfunn
i think we should do coco'skurt said:Are you suggesting a change of venue?
i think we should do coco'skurt said:Are you suggesting a change of venue?

Oh heck no. Someone just mentioned the green fruity drinks and I just wante peeps to know that you can get wine and beer, but not liquor at Amore. I cannot see myself drinking mexican drinks with American (or do you call Pizza Italian?) food anyway.kurt said:Are you suggesting a change of venue?
Allifunn said:Here is the scoop....dinner was going to be Sunday night...but timing was off...we changed it to Monday night....Amore' is fine with me ( I drink wine...so....all is good for me) ...and we can move the party to another location after dinner...or we can plan another place. I am open ...I just want to MEET EVERYONE!!!!Olive said she would make sure we had a table to accomodate us...Paula...any thoughts??
![]()
Allifunn said:Here is the scoop....dinner was going to be Sunday night...but timing was off...we changed it to Monday night....Amore' is fine with me ( I drink wine...so....all is good for me) ...and we can move the party to another location after dinner...or we can plan another place. I am open ...I just want to MEET EVERYONE!!!!Olive said she would make sure we had a table to accomodate us...Paula...any thoughts??
![]()
and the good words so many people said about Amore (and I ate there with my kids and sister in February and enjoyed it very much, but we didn't get to sit outside).I will have my Margaritas on the beach ...Cinco de Mayo...hopefully at sunset with Kurt & Toots!!Smiling JOe said:Oh heck no. Someone just mentioned the green fruity drinks and I just wante peeps to know that you can get wine and beer, but not liquor at Amore. I cannot see myself drinking mexican drinks with American (or do you call Pizza Italian?) food anyway.
JUST THE BEGINING!!!!

when you coming back, girl? most of us will still be par-taying for quite a while...I'll be here till the 13th or so...scrltbegonya said:Another exciting event to miss...I will be out of sowal and in San Diego![]()
Allifunn said:I will have my Margaritas on the beach ...Cinco de Mayo...hopefully at sunset with Kurt & Toots!!...Amore' it is...invite everyone!!! I will find out how many peeps will be there...let Olive know...and let the games begin!!!!!:clap_1: We can "do" another resturant another night...this is....
JUST THE BEGINING!!!!
![]()
![]()
Wish I could be there!! Y'all have lots of funn and think of me just slaving away at work while you're having all that funn! 
destindreamin said:Dang it!!!Wish I could be there!! Y'all have lots of funn and think of me just slaving away at work while you're having all that funn!
![]()
you will be missed!!!Allifunn said:![]()
![]()
you will be missed!!!