• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

callin all SoWallers!!!!

New posts
Here is the scoop....dinner was going to be Sunday night...but timing was off...we changed it to Monday night....Amore' is fine with me ( I drink wine...so....all is good for me) ...and we can move the party to another location after dinner...or we can plan another place. I am open ...I just want to MEET EVERYONE!!!!:biggrin: Olive said she would make sure we had a table to accomodate us...Paula...any thoughts?? :wub:
 
kurt said:
Are you suggesting a change of venue?
Oh heck no. Someone just mentioned the green fruity drinks and I just wante peeps to know that you can get wine and beer, but not liquor at Amore. I cannot see myself drinking mexican drinks with American (or do you call Pizza Italian?) food anyway.
 
Allifunn said:
Here is the scoop....dinner was going to be Sunday night...but timing was off...we changed it to Monday night....Amore' is fine with me ( I drink wine...so....all is good for me) ...and we can move the party to another location after dinner...or we can plan another place. I am open ...I just want to MEET EVERYONE!!!!:biggrin: Olive said she would make sure we had a table to accomodate us...Paula...any thoughts?? :wub:

Ahhh! Now it's all clear to me! Sounds good. ;-)
 
Allifunn said:
Here is the scoop....dinner was going to be Sunday night...but timing was off...we changed it to Monday night....Amore' is fine with me ( I drink wine...so....all is good for me) ...and we can move the party to another location after dinner...or we can plan another place. I am open ...I just want to MEET EVERYONE!!!!:biggrin: Olive said she would make sure we had a table to accomodate us...Paula...any thoughts?? :wub:

I'm very happy staying with Amore. I'll skip the green fruity drink for a night and make sure I have one on Sunday night or Tuesday night. ;-) Wine is perfect for me. It will be great to meet more SoWallers in person. I'm hoping the weather is nice enough to sit outside. Thanks for taking care of us, Olive. We choose Amore because of you :wub: and the good words so many people said about Amore (and I ate there with my kids and sister in February and enjoyed it very much, but we didn't get to sit outside).
 
Smiling JOe said:
Oh heck no. Someone just mentioned the green fruity drinks and I just wante peeps to know that you can get wine and beer, but not liquor at Amore. I cannot see myself drinking mexican drinks with American (or do you call Pizza Italian?) food anyway.
I will have my Margaritas on the beach ...Cinco de Mayo...hopefully at sunset with Kurt & Toots!!:biggrin: ...Amore' it is...invite everyone!!! I will find out how many peeps will be there...let Olive know...and let the games begin!!!!!:clap_1: We can "do" another resturant another night...this is....:lolabove: JUST THE BEGINING!!!!:lolabove: :lol:
 
scrltbegonya said:
Another exciting event to miss...I will be out of sowal and in San Diego :idontno:
when you coming back, girl? most of us will still be par-taying for quite a while...I'll be here till the 13th or so...:biggrin:
 
Allifunn said:
I will have my Margaritas on the beach ...Cinco de Mayo...hopefully at sunset with Kurt & Toots!!:biggrin: ...Amore' it is...invite everyone!!! I will find out how many peeps will be there...let Olive know...and let the games begin!!!!!:clap_1: We can "do" another resturant another night...this is....:lolabove: JUST THE BEGINING!!!!:lolabove: :lol:

Dang it!!! :bang: Wish I could be there!! Y'all have lots of funn and think of me just slaving away at work while you're having all that funn! :(
 
destindreamin said:
Dang it!!! :bang: Wish I could be there!! Y'all have lots of funn and think of me just slaving away at work while you're having all that funn! :(
:( :( :( you will be missed!!!
 
Allifunn said:
:( :( :( you will be missed!!!

That makes it better :wub:
Seriously, have a blast and take lots of pix. Report in often...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top