Jdarg
SoWal Expert
Beach Runner said:Boo! We'll miss it. We won't be back until the 12th.![]()
BR- will we see you in June?
Beach Runner said:Boo! We'll miss it. We won't be back until the 12th.![]()
Sueshore said:Good morning audie...how many hours before you leave????
you bettcha!!!Paula said:Party is on!!!! :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
and DD
and all our other great friends...RO, Darlene, Jdarg...etc...etc....BC, Cheering, BR, KIMMIFUNN
, Whiteyfunn......you all get the message...just drive down to SoWal dad gummit!!!Lisa is not in hiding, you just have to go see her. Have you seen the painting she made of all of the characters from the tv show? - I forgot the name of it already. It is funn.Cork On the Ocean said:So you say! :roll: We missed you last week! See ya Monday :clap_1: . Do I need a sitter or can Sunshine come if we're gonna be outside?
Invited Lisa and Gordy. See if she'll come out of hiding![]()
Dunno. We gave up our week in June since we weren't fully rented in July. If no one rents our house that week, we'll be there.jdarg said:BR- will we see you in June?
Smiling JOe said:Lisa is not in hiding, you just have to go see her. Have you seen the painting she made of all of the characters from the tv show? - I forgot the name of it already. It is funn.
I'll still be around on the 12th...we will have to do it again!! BTW...love your tar!!!Beach Runner said:Boo! We'll miss it. We won't be back until the 12th.![]()
She was and always will be the ultimate woman...all class and classic beauty!!!!It is at her gallery. Go see it. I think it is really cool.Ocean Lover said:She painted an Amazing Race picture? Cool. Where is it?
Smiling JOe said:Lisa is not in hiding, you just have to go see her. Have you seen the painting she made of all of the characters from the tv show? - I forgot the name of it already. It is funn.
. Was just there and didn't see the painting but had you know who with me, who's the center of attention. Will have to check it out.