• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

callin all SoWallers!!!!

New posts
Allifunn said:
you bettcha!!!:biggrin: all that's missing is Miss Kittay!!!!:( and DD :( and all our other great friends...RO, Darlene, Jdarg...etc...etc....BC, Cheering, BR, KIMMIFUNN :( , Whiteyfunn......you all get the message...just drive down to SoWal dad gummit!!!

I wish I could be there!!! I will be in spirit. Raise a few for me. I will be in Seagrove the 8-15 of July, so all of you who will be there then let me know!!!!! Have FUNN!!!!!!
 
kathydwells said:
I wish I could be there!!! I will be in spirit. Raise a few for me. I will be in Seagrove the 8-15 of July, so all of you who will be there then let me know!!!!! Have FUNN!!!!!!

You know I got you covered gullfriend! ;-)
 
gotothebeachmom said:
You know I got you covered gullfriend! ;-)

I knew you would!!!!! Thank you!!! ;-)
 
Cork On the Ocean said:
OK gulls, we got a surprise attendee so we need to add another 1 olive if you're keeping count.
I need to let her know how many....:blink: everyone that is attending...please raise their hand....:lolabove:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top