• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

callin all SoWallers!!!!

New posts
What a great group, and we'll miss those of you who can't make it. And it will be funn to see the kids, too. I leave for SoWal in 27 hours...
 
:clap_1: ...this is getting so exciting!!! So many of our sowal family members are getting back to their roots! Speaking of roots...I am finally going to the hairdresser today!
 
WOW! I'm just catching up on this thread ..... What a great group of SoWal-ers! :cool:

I so wish I could be there .... Save some funn for June when we come.

Have a blast! and report it all.

kr_party_hat.gif
 
I am bringing both kids - ages 6 and 2 so I hope they have loads of shorties as Kurt says to play with!
 
Rita said:
WOW! I'm just catching up on this thread ..... What a great group of SoWal-ers! :cool:

I so wish I could be there .... Save some funn for June when we come.

Have a blast! and report it all.

kr_party_hat.gif
Are you going to be here when we have the next SoWal convention? June 10th or so?:biggrin:
 
Allifunn said:
Are you going to be here when we have the next SoWal convention? June 10th or so?:biggrin:

you must call me from this party so i can say hi to everyone ! will be at our niece's graduation party/ceremony that weekend.
 
audie said:
you must call me from this party so i can say hi to everyone ! will be at our niece's graduation party/ceremony that weekend.
you got it girl!!! How's it going today? Are you sunburned? I am so glad the sun came out! :biggrin:
 
Allifunn said:
you got it girl!!! How's it going today? Are you sunburned? I am so glad the sun came out! :biggrin:

nah, not burned too bad, i came up early, like at 1 or so because i could feel my skin starting to stretch like it does when you get totally cooked so i bailed out. i felt like a big ole fatty piece of bacon frying in a pan !:rolling:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top