Allifunn said:I need to let her know how many....everyone that is attending...please raise their hand....
![]()

Are you going to be here when we have the next SoWal convention? June 10th or so?Rita said:WOW! I'm just catching up on this thread ..... What a great group of SoWal-ers!![]()
I so wish I could be there .... Save some funn for June when we come.
Have a blast! and report it all.
![]()
Allifunn said:Are you going to be here when we have the next SoWal convention? June 10th or so?![]()
you got it girl!!! How's it going today? Are you sunburned? I am so glad the sun came out!audie said:you must call me from this party so i can say hi to everyone ! will be at our niece's graduation party/ceremony that weekend.
Allifunn said:you got it girl!!! How's it going today? Are you sunburned? I am so glad the sun came out!![]()
