So are you goin?Smiling JOe said:That sounds like funn! I will see you there.
If you are I will see you there 
Who is thisOldtimer said:Welcome to THE board, Grayton Kid. That is the perfect handle for you, since you roam the streets of Grayton all the time. :clap_1:
See you very soon for Granny's Christmas Party!
The PINK house rocks! :clap_1:
I think its ????? well ok see you there :clap_1:.grayton kid said:So are you goin?If you are I will see you there
![]()
Now who is that on your avatar now?steele mama said:Better PM her in case she doesn't check the MB. I am off to Staten Island for a service project with my church. See y'all Tuesday.![]()
:roll:Its you see you there :clap_1:grayton kid said:Who is thisI think its ????? well ok see you there :clap_1:.
A good-looking, sweet, smart, young man.grayton kid said:Now who is that on your avatar now?:roll:

O.K. ill be in a tree join me :clap_1:Smiling JOe said:Tomorrow night, brother.

thats me?? ya right :roll: im an agelsteele mama said:A good-looking, sweet, smart, young man.![]()

Lets ask a dog this yearsteele mama said:Would you please be our random stranger???![]()
im not kidding :clap_1: