• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Christmas Carol

New posts
grayton kid said:
OK love you but what is GK??? :idontno:

GK=Grayton Kid! Some of us older folk like to abbreviate!!
 
Grayton Kid already logged 37 posts and it is only his second day. I think he is addicted to SoWal, and will soon be a "FunnKidd" and a Smilie King.:D:funn:
 
Smiling JOe said:
Grayton Kid already logged 37 posts and it is only his second day. I think he is addicted to SoWal, and will soon be a "FunnKidd" and a Smilie King.:D:funn:

Agree! And it's funn...he reminds me of a "young" RO....spelling and all!!! Now I see what kiddos do instead of their homework!!! How old is GK?
 
GK seems to have figured out this message board thing in record time- smilies and all! (Sueshore- maybe he can give us smilie lessons!)
 
Sueshore said:
Agree! And it's funn...he reminds me of a "young" RO....spelling and all!!! Now I see what kiddos do instead of their homework!!! How old is GK?

You have it backwards. :lol:
 
steele mama said:

GET OUT!!! Man, he is a hoot and so smart to be only 10!!! jdarg and I would like to hire him for smilie lessons!!! You must be proud sm!!!!!
 
Smiling JOe said:
Grayton Kid already logged 37 posts and it is only his second day. I think he is addicted to SoWal, and will soon be a "FunnKidd" and a Smilie King.:D:funn:


That's exactly the word he used..."addicted." But he's been asking to join myspace.com, and we have said no. So this is a healthy compromise, I guess. He cracks me up. I guess this thread would compliment SJ's "kids" thread appropriately.
 
steeleing1 said:
That's exactly the word he used..."addicted." But he's been asking to join myspace.com, and we have said no. So this is a healthy compromise, I guess. He cracks me up. I guess this thread would compliment SJ's "kids" thread appropriately.

What's with this "myspace.com"? I noticed my daughter has one - she didn't ask .............. hmmm. Tell me all you know about it please...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top