• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Christmas Carol

New posts
Back to the Christmas Carol, it was awesome!:clap_1::clap_1::clap_1: I don't know how Craige pulled it off, but he did! Bravo!! Perhaps I will write more tomorrow. Excellent performance.:D
 
Smiling JOe said:
Back to the Christmas Carol, it was awesome!:clap_1::clap_1::clap_1: I don't know how Craige pulled it off, but he did! Bravo!! Perhaps I will write more tomorrow. Excellent performance.:D

Yea! Thanks for coming, SJ! Good to see you...briefly.
 
steeleing1 said:
I just realized I was logged in under GK. You could probably tell by the correct spelling, use of punctuation and no smilies.
I was beginning to wonder if KiddFunn showed up and I missed him.
 
kurt said:
Is this Scrooge, Tiny Tim, a ghost . . . ???


_DSC7637.jpg
Scrooge. :D
 
steele mama said:
:funn: :funn: :funn:
Where is Catherinec? :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top