• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Conch Out Paint Test Winners

New posts
Allifunn said:

I'm just saying, just don't tell my mom that you found out before she did. Sheesh! Shoulda kept my mouth shut for another two weeks. Had to RSVP though. Moral dilemma. :idontno:
 
TooFarTampa said:
I'm just saying, just don't tell my mom that you found out before she did. Sheesh! Shoulda kept my mouth shut for another two weeks. Had to RSVP though. Moral dilemma. :idontno:


Your mom isn't on the board is she?
 
Allifunn said:
I am with you girl! Can I do some faux finishes somewhere??...or help cook...chop, slice and dice...I will even volunteer my mercedes of food processors and mixer....top of the line from work. I could be your soux chef :biggrin:
Really though.......
I think the Conch House will look wonderful! Great color choices...plus your description of all of it was superb!:lolabove:
Alligirl, please forgive me, but I feel that since I "won" based on my spelling ability, I have no choice but to say:
It's sous chef.
:razz:
 
TooFarTampa said:
No, thank goodness! I am incognito. :cool: More or less.
Well, I'm a little afraid to offer my congratulations...!
But I'm more than willing to throw out a big "Come on down!" for the week of June 10!:clap_1:
 
peapod1980 said:
Alligirl, please forgive me, but I feel that since I "won" based on my spelling ability, I have no choice but to say:
It's sous chef.
:razz:
SoWal spell check strikes again!
 
peapod1980 said:
Well, I'm a little afraid to offer my congratulations...!
But I'm more than willing to throw out a big "Come on down!" for the week of June 10!:clap_1:

It's all good. ;-)
 
TooFarTampa said:
I'm just saying, just don't tell my mom that you found out before she did. Sheesh! Shoulda kept my mouth shut for another two weeks. Had to RSVP though. Moral dilemma. :idontno:
I guess I missed this thread....we are all very quiet on this board and your secret is safe with us!:clap_1: yahoo!!!:wub:
 
By the way Donna ... I was ruminating over the group of people you want to assemble -- I think it would be just a fascinating group and am so sorry to be missing the chance to be there! Anyway you are one classy person and I'm sure it will be a wonderful evening, full of funn and more importantly good conversation!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top