Allifunn said:

TooFarTampa said:I'm just saying, just don't tell my mom that you found out before she did. Sheesh! Shoulda kept my mouth shut for another two weeks. Had to RSVP though. Moral dilemma.![]()
Alligirl, please forgive me, but I feel that since I "won" based on my spelling ability, I have no choice but to say:Allifunn said:I am with you girl! Can I do some faux finishes somewhere??...or help cook...chop, slice and dice...I will even volunteer my mercedes of food processors and mixer....top of the line from work. I could be your soux chef![]()
Really though.......
I think the Conch House will look wonderful! Great color choices...plus your description of all of it was superb!![]()

jdarg said:Your mom isn't on the board is she?
More or less.Well, I'm a little afraid to offer my congratulations...!TooFarTampa said:No, thank goodness! I am incognito.More or less.
SoWal spell check strikes again!peapod1980 said:Alligirl, please forgive me, but I feel that since I "won" based on my spelling ability, I have no choice but to say:
It's sous chef.
![]()
peapod1980 said:Well, I'm a little afraid to offer my congratulations...!
But I'm more than willing to throw out a big "Come on down!" for the week of June 10!:clap_1:
I guess I missed this thread....we are all very quiet on this board and your secret is safe with us!:clap_1: yahoo!!!TooFarTampa said:I'm just saying, just don't tell my mom that you found out before she did. Sheesh! Shoulda kept my mouth shut for another two weeks. Had to RSVP though. Moral dilemma.![]()
