• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Conch Out Paint Test Winners

New posts
Allifunn said:
I am with you girl! Can I do some faux finishes somewhere??...or help cook...chop, slice and dice...I will even volunteer my mercedes of food processors and mixer....top of the line from work. I could be your soux chef :biggrin:
Really though.......
I think the Conch House will look wonderful! Great color choices...plus your description of all of it was superb!:lolabove:

Need windows scraped after the paint? Need a maid for the day? Need some flowers potted up real pretty to go with the new paint job? Miss Kitty need help with the dishes? Darlene need a bar back? :funn: :funn:
 
peapod1980 said:
Alligirl, please forgive me, but I feel that since I "won" based on my spelling ability, I have no choice but to say:
It's sous chef.
:razz:

Maybe AFunn has some Cajun in her???? SOUX...hey, I could be Souxshore or Sousshore!!!!
 
Sueshore said:
Maybe AFunn has some Cajun in her???? SOUX...hey, I could be Souxshore or Sousshore!!!!
Siouxshore? :rolling:
 
:lolabove: TFT...I better stop....I will get uninvited!!!! Somewhere I heard this was a classy gathering. :biggrin:
 
TooFarTampa said:
Siouxshore? :rolling:
Oh, gosh, it totally makes me think of one of my old favorite bands--Siouxsie and the Banshees, led by Siouxsie Sioux!
Hey, SS, maybe that's us here on the board--you're Siouxsie, and the rest of us are the banshees!
 
peapod1980 said:
Oh, gosh, it totally makes me think of one of my old favorite bands--Siouxsie and the Banshees, led by Siouxsie Sioux!
Hey, SS, maybe that's us here on the board--you're Siouxsie, and the rest of us are the banshees!

I don't like it, I love it! Although, believe it or not I prefer backup singing...better dance steps!!! :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top