• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Conch Out Paint Test Winners

New posts
Sueshore said:
Maybe AFunn has some Cajun in her???? SOUX...hey, I could be Souxshore or Sousshore!!!!
:oops: ......:biggrin: .....
:idontno: I can't spell but I can cook...maybe I do have some cajun in me...I am makin' jambalaya for din din tonight
 
Ladies - what are you worried about - we can all go - haven't you heard of party crashers - we know where Couch Out is!!!!! It's been awhile since I crashed a party - but I think my feeble mind remembers how it is done :floor:
 
Allifunn said:
:oops: ......:biggrin: .....
:idontno: I can't spell but I can cook...maybe I do have some cajun in me...I am makin' jambalaya for din din tonight

Allifunn do you pronounce jambalaya like "JAM"balya or "JUM"balaya? :razz:
 
Beachlover2 said:
Ladies - what are you worried about - we can all go - haven't you heard of party crashers - we know where Couch Out is!!!!! It's been awhile since I crashed a party - but I think my feeble mind remembers how it is done :floor:
Maybe each SoWal event needs its own official pass code for entry.
 
dbuck said:
Or, we could just sit outside and lurk.

We'll need wristbands for that so everyone knows that we are lurking, and not just passing through on the way to the Red bar.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top