• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Daylight hours

New posts
kurt said:
Your husband is obviously an intelligent person unlike the fool who came up with the idea of moving the hands on clocks for no apparent reason.


Wallymom is a smart cookie, too. Now if we can only get her to do some more posting... ;-)
 
jdarg said:
I'm so thankful I found this board- and I'm sure it is going to help me get through February....then March .... I've reached my limit of cold and gray by the time March rolls around.

Me too, that's how I got through last year!
 
wallymom said:
And thank goodness. When I was down over Thanksgiving week, I'd walked on the beach, shopped, relaxed, painted pottery in Seaside, goofed around, etc. and it had been dark outside for quite some time. I thought I'd get ready to go to bed until I realized it was ONLY 5:42 pm.!!!
:welcome: That's what I hate about it--honestly, it will feel hours later than it really is, it's such a strange feeling. Well, it's awful unless a confused child says he/she is ready for bed at 7:00! :D
 
I know plenty of parents who love it when the Sun drops at 5:00pm. Send the kids to bed when it gets dark, and they get more time to themselves.
 
iwishiwasthere said:
While I dislike the cold winter weather, I do like the aspect of it being dark early because it slows life down. When it is dark early, I do not work as much. Just a lazier life.


I agree with you 100% :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top