30ashopper
SoWal Insider
Yes anything they do to win the presidency is a good thing, and I think they will. They seem to be doing the right things. Everything they are doing so far is quite positive. There is a good chance they will win Colorado, New Mexico, and Nevada. They are way up in Iowa. They should win New Hampshire and Michigan. They could win Florida, Ohio, and Virginia. They are actually looking good in Indiana. Of course they will win Pennsylvania and all the traditional blue states. I can't complain. The fifty state strategy is probably what made Obama strong in those three states out west. It's no longer needed. I really think their strength in Iowa, Colorado, New Mexico, and Nevada is what's different this time around. McCain almost has to win both Ohio and Florida I would say, and even that might not be enough because of those western states and Iowa. [EDIT] Also want to add that North Carolina is not looking good for McCain, and Missouri is weaker than one might expect. Not a good sign for McCain. I think maybe when he suspended his campaign he got a little carried away!![]()
this week.. ;-)

Palin is where she is because she is a good politician and she is on the ticket because she is a good female politician. She is taking it on the chin from the media (and most liberals) because she is not a good female LIBERAL Politician.
I like her but I don't trust her any more than I would any other politician, including McCain, "Mr. Experience" and the chosen one himself.

Like others, she makes me long for Hillary, and I was not a fan of her's at all. It's one thing when someone like her is head of sales for a printer company, but when she's running our country???