• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dread minus the groom....

New posts
Kimmifunn said:
I heard a rumor that they are going to be up here in Jersey on December 8th (the day before my b'day!) I think old MCritz and I may make a road trip...


Hey! Did you make the show? Or any of them for that matter? If so how was it and any pictures? I would love to see them if you did.
 
Nancy L said:
Hey! Did you make the show? Or any of them for that matter? If so how was it and any pictures? I would love to see them if you did.
Yeah! We caught them in the city on Wednesday. Here are some pics I took from my cell phone...
 
I need the link to order the latest Dread CD. MS really liked the first one I sent him and his b-day is coming up soon!

EDIT: Never mind! I am such a Big Kitty now, I did a search here and found it myself! Done and Done!!!
 
Last edited:
Sueshore said:
I need the link to order the latest Dread CD. MS really liked the first one I sent him and his b-day is coming up soon!

EDIT: Never mind! I am such a Big Kitty now, I did a search here and found it myself! Done and Done!!!
:clap_1::clap_1::clap_1:
For others' knowledge, it is www.dreadclampitt.com
 
Oldtimer said:
The new CD is the best yet. Those guys are talented! :clap_1: :clap_1:

Order lots for Christmas presents!!!!
I have never bought a CD...but I think I may have to buy them all! It's a great reminder of "home"!
 
Sueshore said:
I need the link to order the latest Dread CD. MS really liked the first one I sent him and his b-day is coming up soon!

EDIT: Never mind! I am such a Big Kitty now, I did a search here and found it myself! Done and Done!!!
Oh my gosh! Miss Kitty is growing up! :clap_1:
 
CD is great, buy one for everyone you know! Our family fought over them at our christmas party in GB last weekend, they're great!!
 
steeleing4 said:
CD is great, buy one for everyone you know! Our family fought over them at our christmas party in GB last weekend, they're great!!

Can you buy them at the beach, or is it only on-line? I want to get some!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top