Miss Kitty
Meow
I have propsed this before...perhaps the beach permits should only be offered to FULL TIME residents? I own property and yes, I pay lots of taxes, but this could work. Ask around...I usually just hitch a ride.
It has a real "private' feel all the way thru there. Anyhow I guess my whole point was, teach by example, people. If people see your permits all over and know it's for driving on the beach then don't you think they would feel the impact of their tent was nothing. They don't know. They are watching the locals for cues, IMHO. Kinda common sense wouldn't ya'll think. Please don't be hateful towards me. Believe it or not, I am a human being with feelings. I came here for friends and to vent a little, is that so wrong?

Full-time, that was the meanest post I've ever read on this board. Bully.Thanks for the personal attack on my a$$. Somehow I expected some support after your bullying but hey that's okay too. I asked questions never claiming to know what I was talking about, jdarg. I only asked questions that needed to be asked for the environment, and the sea turtles. SJ mentioned he barely had room to drop his boat in cuz of the cars everywhere. That's why I suggested a parking lot, full-time. I have not seen any public parking with beach access from Seacrest all the way east til Inlet. How could I miss it? I drive that way all the time. Is the public access in Rosemary by the post office?It has a real "private' feel all the way thru there. Anyhow I guess my whole point was, teach by example, people. If people see your permits all over and know it's for driving on the beach then don't you think they would feel the impact of their tent was nothing. They don't know. They are watching the locals for cues, IMHO. Kinda common sense wouldn't ya'll think. Please don't be hateful towards me. Believe it or not, I am a human being with feelings. I came here for friends and to vent a little, is that so wrong?
![]()
![]()
;-)
:shock:
Full-time, that was the meanest post I've ever read on this board. Bully.Thanks for the personal attack on my a$$. Somehow I expected some support after your bullying but hey that's okay too. I asked questions never claiming to know what I was talking about, jdarg. I only asked questions that needed to be asked for the environment, and the sea turtles. SJ mentioned he barely had room to drop his boat in cuz of the cars everywhere. That's why I suggested a parking lot, full-time. I have not seen any public parking with beach access from Seacrest all the way east til Inlet. How could I miss it? I drive that way all the time. Is the public access in Rosemary by the post office?It has a real "private' feel all the way thru there. Anyhow I guess my whole point was, teach by example, people. If people see your permits all over and know it's for driving on the beach then don't you think they would feel the impact of their tent was nothing. They don't know. They are watching the locals for cues, IMHO. Kinda common sense wouldn't ya'll think. Please don't be hateful towards me. Believe it or not, I am a human being with feelings. I came here for friends and to vent a little, is that so wrong?
![]()
![]()
BeachSi02, if the access at the Inn at Blue Mtn Beach was required to be accessible by the public, according to the Judge, why is it not listed on the TDC's list of public accesses?
That is interesting, because someone else pointed out that the Judge ordered the access to be available for the public along with having 5 parking spaces available to the public. The Flagpole at that access is also numbered and monitored by the SWFD. Very confusing.It's privately-owned and thus not mainatined by the County.
That is interesting, because someone else pointed out that the Judge ordered the access to be available for the public along with having 5 parking spaces available to the public. The Flagpole at that access is also numbered and monitored by the SWFD. Very confusing.