• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Eastern Lake is open!!!

New posts

Beachmom

Beach Fanatic
About 8:45 am...really cool, kids are riding the rapids!:clap:
 
:wave:...gttbm and I are on our way!!!
 
Awesome sight Beahmom! Thanks for posting!:clap:
 
Sorry...flounder is in the oven!! But I did take some pic's with my phone of the water- I'll post later- got to cook!!
 
Rats. I'm stuck in San Jose after a cancelled flight.

Did all the rain do it? Or was there a little help?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top