• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fish Tacos

New posts
horse meat has always been consumed in many places outside the US, primarily Asia and Europe...

of course, the US has a cultural aversion to eating horse meat - the horse is an American icon and is a pet and friend of man. but still US slaughterhouses sell the meat to other countries....

I heard about the US House voting to ban the slaughter of horses for meat just last week... here is some info... http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1532672,00.html

I never knew we had slaughter houses for horses here. but I'm not at all surprised.
 
Last edited:
Take a good whitefish Bread it with a mix of corn meal and breadcrumbs. Fry them up. Corn tortillas heated in a pan. Chop cabbage and cilantro for toppings. I also add green salsa for some kick. Very easy recipe. good luck.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top