• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Grayton Beach Report - Dec 18 2005

New posts
Beautiful pictures SJ...as usual, thank you for taking the time to snap them, and post them.
 
Cap'nCrazy said:
SJ - I've been a lurker for a long time and decided to let you know that I appreciate what you do to keep us informed and motivated.



Welcome Sweetheart : :wub:

I am glad that you found help and are not lurking anymore - just don't do anything too crazy - they will know where to find us.
 
Gypsea said:
Cap'nCrazy said:
SJ - I've been a lurker for a long time and decided to let you know that I appreciate what you do to keep us informed and motivated.



Welcome Sweetheart : :wub:

I am glad that you found help and are not lurking anymore - just don't do anything too crazy - they will know where to find us.



He must be your Cap'n Crazy??? :clap_1:
 
:welcome: Cap'nCrazy.

Some people have gotten called "Honey" on here, but not "Sweetheart" (that I know of) :floor:
 
Gypsea said:
Cap'nCrazy said:
SJ - I've been a lurker for a long time and decided to let you know that I appreciate what you do to keep us informed and motivated.



Welcome Sweetheart : :wub:

I am glad that you found help and are not lurking anymore - just don't do anything too crazy - they will know where to find us.


Never mind...I did not meet you Cap'n Crazy!!!! I promise Gypsea!!!!
 
Sueshore said:
Gypsea said:
Never mind...I did not meet you Cap'n Crazy!!!! I promise Gypsea!!!!


Well, SS, you've blown our cover. Cap'nCrazy and Gypsea are an item. We'll be in the 'hood starting Christmas Day for a while. Can't wait!!! :clap_1:
 
Gypsea said:
Sueshore said:
Well, SS, you've blown our cover. Cap'nCrazy and Gypsea are an item. We'll be in the 'hood starting Christmas Day for a while. Can't wait!!! :clap_1:


The above quote was from me, not my "friend" Gypsea. Forgot I was using her machine to post the message. :idontno:
 
Cap'nCrazy said:
Gypsea said:
The above quote was from me, not my "friend" Gypsea. Forgot I was using her machine to post the message. :idontno:

I am innocent...I have not laid eyes on either of you!!! But, I can't wait until I do! I will make sure Mr. Kitty is there!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top