• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Grayton Beach Report - Dec 18 2005

New posts
Yes Daddy-O...we need a new beach report!
 
SJ, your description got me out of my chair and down to the beach that same day you made this post. It was late and getting cold and the beach was deserted until this guy comes screaming down in his coupe. We had rain so the beach entrance was packed down and he didn't get stuck until he was almost to the water. Then he was able to push the car out while his girlfriend spun the wheels.

Then he spent awhile walking in the surf and throwing up. After he took off his shoes, socks, and pants, he got back in the car to head out and got stuck in the sand as badly as I've ever seen anyone get stuck. As I drove by him in the fading light, I was thankful that his drunken self would not be driving the roads of SoWal for at least a little while. :lol:

Texas plates and a bumper sticker that says "Trust God".

_DSC8552.jpg
 
Well, isn't that special! Somebody needed to MESS with that TEXAS! YUCK!
 
Sueshore said:
Yes Daddy-O...we need a new beach report!

The beach is awesome today - 53 but feels like 75 with clear, flat water and blue skies. :clap_1:

Inlet Beach - note that they're having trouble keeping their seawall covered.

DSCN6875.jpg
 
It is just as well I am here, because I would not be able to leave that spot. So nice.....
 
kurt said:
Then he spent awhile walking in the surf and throwing up. After he took off his shoes, socks, and pants, he got back in the car to head out and got stuck in the sand as badly as I've ever seen anyone get stuck. As I drove by him in the fading light, I was thankful that his drunken self would not be driving the roads of SoWal for at least a little while. :lol:

Watch where you step FUNNS !!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top