• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Happy Birthday Jdarg!

New posts
:clap_1: :clap_1::clap_1: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JENAY!!!!!!!!!!

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY & AND NEW YEAR AHEAD. I REALLY ENJOY READING YOUR POSTS.:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
 
Happy Birthday, Jenay!!:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

Hope your day is perfect!!!!!
 
This is your birthday song
It does not last too long! Hey!

Happy Birthday!
 
WOOT!!

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU JENAY!!!

ENJOY!! :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
 
:wub:Happy Birthday Gullfriend! Hope you are being treated like the Birthday Goddess you are!!!!! :clap_1:
 
gotothebeachmom said:
:wub:Happy Birthday Gullfriend! Hope you are being treated like the Birthday Goddess you are!!!!! :clap_1:



:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

She called me a GODDESS!!!

I'm getting ready to cut the back yard! I already did the dog poop pickup. What a birthday! I need to get a job cutting grass- I like it way too much!
 
jdarg said:
:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

She called me a GODDESS!!!

I'm getting ready to cut the back yard! I already did the dog poop pickup. What a birthday! I need to get a job cutting grass- I like it way too much!

Well, I started to call you a clown. Since it's your Birthday,I thought Goddess sounded better! :funn:
 
jennymurphybirthday.jpg


Hope you have a great day!!!!!! You look hot girl and check out Miss K ! :rolling:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top