• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Heck Yes LC

New posts
seagrovelover said:
I was thinking.......the look the purple haired kitty has might greatly improve the crazy ladys features!!!!! :eek:

You know I am game!!!!
 
You rock miss Kitty...gotta go , I think it comes on at seven... :popcorn:
 
jessifunn said:
its time!!!!
They have Kenny's Drunken Art! :funn:
 
Are those little moles on her eyes???
 
You have all completely and totally LOST me on this thread. :confused:
 
seagrovelover said:
You rock miss Kitty...gotta go , I think it comes on at seven... :popcorn:

I forgot to DVR it!!!!! What went on????????
 
jessifunn said:
this lady went crazy

crazier than last week? did she speak in tounges and snake handle? she's very, very strange! if she had only been around when my kids were younger........i would have really had a shot at being a really cool mom! timing is everything!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top