So sad.
One thing I started doing this year is calling the guests who stay at our cottage rentals within the first few days of their trip to:
1. See if they have everything they need and if they have any questions.
2. Remind them of the beach flag system, let them know where the closest flags are, and ask them to take the warnings very seriously. I called them earlier today and told them that a few people almost drowned last week (I read that in the Walton Sun online over the weekend - lifeguard saved a child) and I wanted them all to stay safe.
3. Remind them to drive safely and let them know the police are out in the area and I wouldn't want them to get a $100+ ticket.
They really seem to appreciate the call from the owner of the cottage and, especially after reading this thread, I feel better having reminded them to stay safe. We spend most of our time on the phone talking about the fun stuff first, and then I remind them of the beach and road safety.
I also have the safety crab brochure cover with the flag system framed and put on the wall in the kitchen/dining area where people will notice it (master bathroom would be another good place to put it), as well as posted on the refrigerator.