• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I Love Williams-Sonoma!

New posts
Ooooh! You can bring the cake to the beach party that we are going to have (and need to start planning!).:biggrin:
 
Great cake pan. I have a very nice apricot brandy poundcake recipe that would work very well. I may have to buy that cake pan if I get in one of those whimsical moods... You are an inspiration, Mermaid!
 
30ARules said:
Now they need one shaped like an Octopus! :cool:

Or a P....oh wait, we have already gone there. I don't guess we need to go back. :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top