• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I luv this site!

New posts

momof2kids

Beach Fanatic
I just wanted to let you all know that I LUV reading everything on this site! I find myself laughing out loud at some things, getting mad at some things that people post, and learning something new about our community every day. It sure is fun to be here! :D
 
:wave: ...don't mind jdarg, she has been away from home too long! I only drink water myself. :biggrin:
 
Yes, I love this site as well. Interesting collection of individuals her in Sowal. Luck to be part of it all.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top