• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I luv this site!

New posts
I just wanted to let you all know that I LUV reading everything on this site! I find myself laughing out loud at some things, getting mad at some things that people post, and learning something new about our community every day. It sure is fun to be here! :D

:welcome: We enjoy it.

Good grief, you drank the Kool-Aid, didn't you!:lol:

:funn:

:wave: ...don't mind jdarg, she has been away from home too long! I only drink water myself. :biggrin:

:lie: Liar, Liar, pants on fire. :biggrin:

Yes, I love this site as well. Interesting collection of individuals here in Sowal. Luck to be part of it all.

:welcome: You just don't know how interesting, and special some of us are. ;-) Stick around, you will find out.
 
Last edited:
I just wanted to let you all know that I LUV reading everything on this site! I find myself laughing out loud at some things, getting mad at some things that people post, and learning something new about our community every day. It sure is fun to be here! :D

:welcome: But you're gonna have to learn how to spell! :yikes:

.
 
jdarg: I drink only the GREEN Kool Aid! :D

Rite: Thanks for the clarification! I the funn was only for the regular posters - I am always in the mood for funn when I enter this site!

Thanks everyone - I am on here everyday lurking, and laughing. Have wonderful weekend! (watch out for the sharks! :eek: )
 
jdarg: I drink only the GREEN Kool Aid! :D

Rite: Thanks for the clarification! I the funn was only for the regular posters - I am always in the mood for funn when I enter this site!

Thanks everyone - I am on here everyday lurking, and laughing. Have wonderful weekend! (watch out for the sharks! :eek: )

Honey I lurked forever. It was like watching a sitcom. Hope you have a good weekend too!:wave:
 
jdarg: I drink only the GREEN Kool Aid! :D

Rite: Thanks for the clarification! I the funn was only for the regular posters - I am always in the mood for funn when I enter this site!

Thanks everyone - I am on here everyday lurking, and laughing. Have wonderful weekend! (watch out for the sharks! :eek: )


Please join us in the Lounge! That's where the real FUNN is!
 
I just wanted to let you all know that I LUV reading everything on this site! I find myself laughing out loud at some things, getting mad at some things that people post, and learning something new about our community every day. It sure is fun to be here! :D

Totally Agreed!! Everyone on this board gets Kudos for keeping the board funn and driving out the trolls. You guys and gulls always take time to answer a newbie's questions and welcome them. Kurt, does an excellent job---thanks to you all for making us feel like we know the area a little better through you.

I joined another big board recently and laughed :rofl: at how poorly done the board was----no smiley's--- no real time posting----who could live w/out smiley's on this board........Thanks again---I luv :wub: it too!
 
I've been a lurker for a while as well, but decided to take the plunge and register! I absolutely LOVE SoWal...I WILL live there one day! We just returned from a family vacation and I'm SoWal sick!:wub: You guys and gals are soooo blessed to be able to live where you do - and I hope I can make some new friends on the board and find out more and more about SoWal~!:D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top