• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I luv this site!

New posts
:welcome: BBWB!!!
 
I've been a lurker for a while as well, but decided to take the plunge and register! I absolutely LOVE SoWal...I WILL live there one day! We just returned from a family vacation and I'm SoWal sick!:wub: You guys and gals are soooo blessed to be able to live where you do - and I hope I can make some new friends on the board and find out more and more about SoWal~!:D


Welcome, Kentucky neighbor! Isn't it a beautiful drive down to SoWal from our neck of the woods?

Now that you've registered you can visit the Lounge. Some of us rarely leave. :lol:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top