• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

I wasn't looking

New posts
But I just noticed we passed 10,000 threads, 4,000 members and coming up fast on 200,000 posts.

Thanks for making it happen. :wub:

Thank YOU Daddy-O!!!!!!
 
Thank YOU Kurt for making it all happen!
:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
Congrats!
 
Congratulations on your "vision" . :D

But you do know you have turn some of us into this: :lol:

CrazyComputerLady_blank.jpg


.
 
Congratulations on your "vision" . :D

But you do know you have turn some of us into this: :lol:

CrazyComputerLady_blank.jpg


.


Perfect! It's me! This gal can play Jdarg on Sowal- The Movie, Part I. Because other than bra size, Meg Ryan is not a realistic likeness, but this is!!!:clap_1:
 
Oh Daddy-O...

I bless the day that you were born. :bow:

I'm also glad you didn't choose porn. :nono1:


Cuz, if you did, we might just be... :roll:

Addicted to women with a triple d. :biggrin:

SoWal.com is a very special place :wub:
Full of many characters from the human race :welcome:


We learn and laugh and play around...:rolling:

It's the bestest place I've ever found. :clap_1:


So, all my old and new sowaller friends :D
Let's make sure the funn never ends!!!! :cool:


(Now, I expect a speech from Daddy-O. Why did you start this board? What was your vision? Give us some of your best times and worst times of being the wiz.)
 
Oh Daddy-O...

I bless the day that you were born. :bow:

I'm also glad you didn't choose porn. :nono1:


Cuz, if you did, we might just be... :roll:

Addicted to women with a triple d. :biggrin:


..........

:floor: Yeah, We'd have a lot more of this .... :roll:

wiggle.gif


btw - great poem! great sentiments, Miss K. So true!

.
 
Oh Daddy-O...

I bless the day that you were born. :bow:

I'm also glad you didn't choose porn. :nono1:


Cuz, if you did, we might just be... :roll:

Addicted to women with a triple d. :biggrin:

SoWal.com is a very special place :wub:
Full of many characters from the human race :welcome:


We learn and laugh and play around...:rolling:

It's the bestest place I've ever found. :clap_1:


So, all my old and new sowaller friends :D
Let's make sure the funn never ends!!!! :cool:


(Now, I expect a speech from Daddy-O. Why did you start this board? What was your vision? Give us some of your best times and worst times of being the wiz.)

You have turned into quite the poet, right before our eyes. I don't like it....I LOVE it!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top