• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Is small the new big???

New posts
Granite CTs and SS appliances will be to the Bubble Era what Harvest Gold/Advocado and paneling were to the 70s.


.

Okay...what's the next great thing?
 
Did this in the big house...no not jail. Wanted concrete, but it hadn't caught on here at the time and I couldn't find a fabricater. Soapstone, although beautiful, is VERY high maintenance at the beginning. I had to slop mineral oil on it and rub rub rub it in at least once a week for months. We moved before the break in period was over and I decided to never have it again.

It is indeed high maintenance but it is beautiful!!! It is wierd that you had to apply mineral oil that frequently - that seems excessive but ?????

You know me - beauty trumps all :wub:
 
John R, where did you get that "worst" decal? I love it and want one or maybe a hundred cause all my friends would love one too.

Also, the lady logo (on the left side of the page of your post) would be needed to be added to my order also (the real lady not the logo).

Mighty classy stuff here.
Ram, you didn't ask me, but I'm more than happy to do anything I can to help you in this regard:
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=w+sticker+worst&category0=
 
It is indeed high maintenance but it is beautiful!!! It is wierd that you had to apply mineral oil that frequently - that seems excessive but ?????

You know me - beauty trumps all :wub:

:wave: ...which is why in my next home, I will have either Carrera or some other marble in my kitchen! :clap:
 
:wave: ...which is why in my next home, I will have either Carrera or some other marble in my kitchen! :clap:

Fair enough - just make sure it is honed (not polished!) in kitchen unless you are dying for another high maintenance material.

And honed marble is bellissimo.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top