• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Life suggestions?

New posts
Oh my gosh. You guys are too funny! :floor: I am actually not actively seeking anyone... just thought some good conversation was due for my lady friend and I when we visit next week to scout things out. I never actively "hunt" men- no need! Ha! BUT thank you all for taking a simple question as a desperate plea- it made my day :lolabove:
 
In the spirit of CMA, I didn't actually say anything about gay men.


I'm pretty sure my prince charming was eaten by a dragon.


Races are also chock-full of skinny 22-year-old women.

Not that I'm bitter about being single...:blink:

Stop it!! You're killin' me!! :floor: :floor:
 
Men are like parking spaces. The good ones are taken, and the rest are either handicapped or so far out there that you don't want them.

Or,

Men are like buses. There will be another one along every 15 minutes.;-) I think I used this as one of my senior quotes in high school.:eek:
 
Or,

Men are like buses. There will be another one along every 15 minutes.;-) I think I used this as one of my senior quotes in high school.:eek:

The only buses we have where I live are short ones.
 
As RiverOtter would say if he were logged on to SoWal.com,
ttiwwp.gif
,
or show us your
boobies2et.gif
.
 
BlueFox, I re-read your original post and am now wondering what you mean by saying that you are a "professional woman." :idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top