• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Life suggestions?

New posts
I am amazed at how many of you look at men in such a horrible fashion! While I obviously haven't found the one- I haven't given up hope- not that I am in any rush. Many of you sound VERY pessimistic- hold your heads up ladies! Lighten up! This might be a reason they... :leaving:

Sheesh! :biggrin:

I seriously didn't mean for a question about a hang-out spot turn into a male bashing forum! I LOVE MEN! Ha!
 
I love the idea of men, the local reality sometimes gets frustrating ;-).

Still kissing frogs hoping one turns into a prince!
 
One bit of advice: You better make good pay or have a roommate or two. Otherwise, you won't be able to afford to live comfortably in South Walton or Destin.
Or, you can expect a 30-minute or longer commute for work. That's what I got stuck with.
Nobody warned me when I took a job here about housing costs! Woooo.
Still would have come anyway. It's worth it. ;-)
Oh, and, there's lots of cute Air Force guys around. hehehe.
 
Last edited:
I was asking for the age range of the women who are looking and finding nothing. Not you married or taken ladies.

My mother is also single- and I was trying to convince her to move to the area as well...
 
One bit of advice: You better make good pay or have a roommate or two. Otherwise, you won't be able to afford to live comfortably in South Walton or Destin.
Or, you can expect a 30-minute or longer commute for work. That's what I got stuck with.
Nobody warned me when I took a job here about housing costs! Woooo.
Still would have come anyway. It's worth it. ;-)

Housing costs don't generally match up with wages either. Hope there is a job already lined up.
 
I was asking for the age range of the women who are looking and finding nothing. Not you married or taken ladies.

My mother is also single- and I was trying to convince her to move to the area as well...

There we go with the "looking" thing again! That age range goes from puberty, to death! Until she figures out to quit "looking"!
 
One bit of advice: You better make good pay or have a roommate or two. Otherwise, you won't be able to afford to live comfortably in South Walton or Destin.
Or, you can expect a 30-minute or longer commute for work. That's what I got stuck with.
Nobody warned me when I took a job here about housing costs! Woooo.
Still would have come anyway. It's worth it. ;-)
Oh, and, there's lots of cute Air Force guys around. hehehe.

I will make decent money or I am not moving. That's the whole dilemma- which is why I have set-up interviews for next week.

I have also been looking at places to rent- they really aren't that bad. Same as the city- but with much nicer views. I understand it would be hard to live in the area if you had a hourly job- but alas- I do not. I am trying to convince another friend into moving with me though... I could always use the extra $ in my pocket.
 
If you come here, thinking to find "love", you'll be disappointed, as you will anywhere. Hope there is some other stronger motivation.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top