BlueFox181
Beach Fanatic
We're not saying they don't exist, just that the lack of eligible bachelors is one of the few drawbacks (along w/ hurricanes, housing/living costs, and yellow flies) to this area. This place needs some drawbacks to keep it from being too perfect ;-).
Ha! I agree- although I must say- I think some posters on here are here specically to de-rail the plans of people trying to move there- no one wants it to be overcrowded- so I get it- I just think it's funny. Because- if you think it's such a bad place to live- you wouldn't live there, ya know? :scratch:
Was one of them on the way to the tattoo parlor?![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Ha- I'm not sure- we were headed to Gravel Road and the ladies seemed to be having a grand time if you know what I mean...
That was one of those moments that made me want to move there. Everyone was so friendly and nice! ( and NO it wasn't just the alcohol talking
:rofl: ...I am just sure we met. 