• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Monday's theme...

New posts

bsmart

brain
Let's do favorite sitcom characters. Mine is "Karen Walker" (Megan Mullally)from Will and Grace, so I am going to find some photos of Mrs. Walker.
 
Let's do favorite sitcom characters. Mine is "Karen Walker" (Megan Mullally)from Will and Grace, so I am going to find some photos of Mrs. Walker.
Good idea, Bsmartiepants....:biggrin:
I don't watch sitcoms...so can I pick one from years past? (I don't watch TV at all...cept for HGTV.....:idontno: )
 
I had some ideas for theme tars for whenever...

favorite cartoon
your halloween costume
vampire day
big hairdo day or best hairdo day
best t-shirt day
sowal redneck day
preferred mode of transportation day
who were you in a former life day?
worst politician day
be a celebrity day (choose who you would like to be for the day)
fantasy day
favorite food day
pirate day

okay, who is going to organize theme day? allifunn? DD? bsmart? I'm sure you all have a coupla more ideas (just say no to crack day, favorite movie day, eyeball day - oh, we already did that one... etc.)
 
Get this everyone! The computer nincompoop has learned how to do avatars ALL BY HERSELF. I mean, I had to be taught :floor: but now I can do it all by myself without having anxiety attacks so please bring 'em on! I can change my avatar every five minutes if you want....:roll:
 
bravo!!!:clap_1:

Tootsie, it was a collaborative effort.

First, Miss Kitty to tell me to get off my duff and stop whining because I couldn't do avatars,
Second, Gotothebeachmom walking me through it over the telephone,
Third, Merman hovering over me on the computer until I got it down pat.

A big group hug from the (former) computer nincompoop!!:wub:
 
Get this everyone! The computer nincompoop has learned how to do avatars ALL BY HERSELF. I mean, I had to be taught :floor: but now I can do it all by myself without having anxiety attacks so please bring 'em on! I can change my avatar every five minutes if you want....:roll:


:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
 
I had some ideas for theme tars for whenever...

favorite cartoon
your halloween costume
vampire day
big hairdo day or best hairdo day
best t-shirt day
sowal redneck day
preferred mode of transportation day
who were you in a former life day?
worst politician day
be a celebrity day (choose who you would like to be for the day)
fantasy day
favorite food day
pirate day

okay, who is going to organize theme day? allifunn? DD? bsmart? I'm sure you all have a coupla more ideas (just say no to crack day, favorite movie day, eyeball day - oh, we already did that one... etc.)

Love these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap_1:
 
I had some ideas for theme tars for whenever...

favorite cartoon
your halloween costume
vampire day
big hairdo day or best hairdo day
best t-shirt day
sowal redneck day
preferred mode of transportation day
who were you in a former life day?
worst politician day
be a celebrity day (choose who you would like to be for the day)
fantasy day
favorite food day
pirate day

okay, who is going to organize theme day? allifunn? DD? bsmart? I'm sure you all have a coupla more ideas (just say no to crack day, favorite movie day, eyeball day - oh, we already did that one... etc.)

You have been thinkin!! :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top